Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Automotive QVGA Time of Flight Sensor

I was searching about the MLX75 automotive sensor that suits to my project, which I planned to make and as well suitable for LED or lase illumination. I planned to use this MLX75 because it has up to 40 MHz sensor modulations and high ambient light robustness.

So after doing long day research about the project that I planned to make, I finally found this site which I think it can help me a lot when it comes to MLX75 because they explain it well and the function of it. I also understand that aside on automotive QVGA Time of Flight sensor of MLX75 it has also response range 800-900 nm.  You can check the details about automotive QVGA Time of Flight sensor, for you to read and understand the function of it as well as the additional features of the MLX75023 sensor.

No comments:

Post a Comment