Tuesday, May 13, 2014

12v to 220v Inverter Schematic

I would like to learn on how to invert 12V DC to 220V AC for 100 watts that’s why I’m doing my research about this because I’m not an Electronic or even an Electrical Engineer.  So I need more info on how to do it right to avoid accident. By doing the research I found some techniques and tutorials on how to do it easy without deep understanding on it.

In this 12v inverter circuit diagram I used the IC 4047 – IRF540 instead of transistor 2N3055 because it is a good idea power output for 100W from the transformer 2-3A. For the information for those who did not know yet that AC can’t be stored for future use but DC can be stored for future use in a battery. The stored DC can be converted back to AC by using power inverters. Below is the schematic diagram of the inverter that I made.

I also created a circuit diagram inverting 12V DC to 220V AC for 500 Watts.

No comments:

Post a Comment